Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Details on the Job

So, we just had a meeting with Krystyna, our Australian Manager for the Cycling site. We found out a few things I thought I would pass along to whoever cares.

  • We don't officially start work until Day 7 of the Games. This gives us a TON of time to train and, more importantly, learn all of the rules and strategies of the various cycling events.
  • The chance of seeing any other events and getting tickets is slim to none. I'm a little disappointed with that, but I'm focusing on the positives.
  • Monday night, we are going to a Chinese talk show taping.
  • The actual job itself will be a lot less stressful than it may have seemed in the first place. While this news is awesome to hear, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a very stressful person by nature. :)
  • Part of our training will include talking to some cyclists about why they do what they do.

So, that's an update. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: