Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day of Disappointment

So, last night, when I finished blogging, I totally had, in my head, the picture of a blog about how BMX was awesome and then we went to the softball game and saw the US team win gold.

But, the best laid plans...well, they never play out.

BMX was canceled because when we woke up it was pouring rain. So, we got all the way to the venue, were there for about an hour, and came right back to the dorm. I took a nap, watched some TV, and got ready for the game.

The game that we lost.

That's really all I can say. It was extremely disappointing and a sad way for the Americans to go out in the last softball game ever at the Olympics (for now). But, we witnessed history and had a pretty fun time doing it.

I just hope tomorrow is better.

No comments: